Posted on Oct 21st 2019
If you've spent some time reviewing the available cookie franchise opportunities out there, you've most likely come to the conclusion that Le Macaron is the best cookie franchise. With an AUV of $440,857 and an industry low investment of $90,350 - $129,500 for a mobile kiosk and $149,240 - $349,500 for a traditional pastry shop, it's not hard to imagine why. In addition to these favourable unit economics, we are also one of the only bakery franchises that handle all of the baking in one location. That means as a franchise owner, you never have to worry about baking (or the expensive costs that come with running and staffing a kitchen). And, last but not least, our corporate support program is set up to help franchise owners run their business from day one. It doesn't get much sweeter than that! So, if you're excited about our cookie franchise opportunity, you're probably wondering how to get started.
If you think you've got what it takes to be a part of the leader among all cookie franchise opportunities, we are excited to hear from you! To get started on your cookie franchise journey, you'll need to complete the following steps:
1. Fill out the contact sheet on our franchise website and request more information. We will send you a confidential questionnaire that you can fill out to help us determine whether or not you will be a good fit for the Le Macaron cookie franchise.
2. If we like what we see after initial contact, we will send you some brand overview information for you to get a better understanding of the Le Macaron concept. Then we will schedule a Skype interview with our founder.
3. If the interview goes well, we will fly you out for Discovery Day. This is a planned event that other potential franchisees will be attending. Expect presentations, meetings, and a chance to meet the founder.
4. After Discovery Day, if we believe you will make a good Le Macaron cookie franchise owner and you are still dedicated to our business model, we will send over our FDD for you to review the final details.
5. From here, if you agree to our franchise terms, we will validate you as a new Le Macaron bakery shop franchise owner and award you your very own cookie franchise!
How Long Will it Take to Open my Bakery Shop Franchise?
Typically, it takes about 4 to 6 months to get a Le Macaron cookie franchise up and running from the day the franchise agreement is signed. Our corporate support team will be there with you from day one assisting with everything from real estate, location build out, and grand opening. The marketing team will blast advertisements that will have a line of customers waiting outside your door on opening day. In just a few short months, you can have a booming bakery shop franchise business up and running! Don't waste anymore time - reach out to us today to begin the franchise process. Success has never been sweeter.