If you’ve spent some time reviewing the available cookie franchise opportunities out there, you’ve most likely come to the conclusion that Le Macaron is the best cookie franchise.
With an AUV of $440,857 and an industry low investment of $149,240 - $349,500 for a traditional pastry shop/ permanent kiosk; and $90,350 - $129,500 for a mobile kiosk, it's not hard to imagine why.
In addition to these favourable unit economics, we are also one of the only bakery franchises that handle all of the baking in one location. That means as a franchise owner, you never have to worry about baking (or the expensive costs that come with running and staffing a kitchen).
And, last but not least, our corporate support program is set up to help franchise owners run their business from day one. It doesn’t get much sweeter than that! So, if you’re excited about our cookie franchise opportunity, you’re probably wondering how to get started.
To get started on your cookie franchise journey, you’ll need to complete the following steps:
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of the leader among all cookie franchise opportunities, we are excited to hear from you!
1. Fill out the contact sheet on our franchise website and request more information. We will send you a confidential questionnaire that you can fill out to help us determine whether or not you will be a good fit for the Le Macaron cookie franchise.
2. If we like what we see after initial contact, we will send you some brand overview information for you to get a better understanding of the Le Macaron concept. Then we will schedule a Skype interview with our founder.
3. If the interview goes well, we will fly you out for Discovery Day. This is a planned event that other potential franchisees will be attending. Expect presentations, meetings, and a chance to meet the founder.
4. After Discovery Day, if we believe you will make a good Le Macaron cookie franchise owner and you are still dedicated to our business model, we will send over our FDD for you to review the final details.
5. From here, if you agree to our franchise terms, we will validate you as a new Le Macaron bakery shop franchise owner and award you your very own cookie franchise!
How Long Will it Take to Open my Bakery Shop Franchise?
Typically, it takes about 4 to 6 months to get a Le Macaron cookie franchise up and running from the day the franchise agreement is signed. Our corporate support team will be there with you from day one assisting with everything from real estate, location build out, and grand opening. The marketing team will blast advertisements that will have a line of customers waiting outside your door on opening day. In just a few short months, you can have a booming bakery shop franchise business up and running! Don’t waste anymore time - reach out to us today to begin the franchise process. Success has never been sweeter.
HOW MUCH CAN I MAKE?
The bakery cafÃ© segment is growing more than twice as fast as all other food segments and we've also seen strong gains in the gluten-free, preservative free and low-calorie consumption segment which are expected to grow 9.3% over the coming 8 years. When you introduce a Le Macaron French Pastries into your market you'll not only own the most innovative specialty retail concept of its kind, you'll also tap into a high growth market with tremendous revenue potential.
As you go through the education process, you'll have the opportunity to speak with our Development Manager and look through our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). As you learn more about the economics, you'll be able to build a business plan and performance forecast.
In the meantime, here's a sneak peek of our unit economics.
*As disclosed in our Item 19 of Le Macaron French Pastries Development, LLC's 2020 Franchise Disclosure Document. This figure reflects the average for the top quartile of 7 locations in the system, including 3 affiliate-owned and 4 franchise-owned locations. The results for new locations may differ from the represented performance. There is no assurance that you will sell as much.
Franchise Units Open
Units in Development
Discover Le Macaron French Pastries
Franchising gives us the edge for a win-win especially when you're equipped with the tools, resources and a passionate network of Le Macaron French Pastries franchise owners. Le Macaron French Pastries sees the time as now to leverage our unique niche opportunity.